Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sweet Hut Cafe

It's been a month after I broke up. So, got a new mission for myself : to enjoy to the max of my life now and also to go places that I wanted to go so much with my ex before.
I got a leave for myself on the weekends instead of part-time job. Really need some rest after so many things had happen. So I went to find my friend who is working alone at Giant.

As I wanted to go to this dessert shop for a long time last time but that idiot didn't even wanted to bring me there, so Shane suggested we went there for some dessert since he is not that hungry too.

Shane's bowl of Mango and Soya Pudding.

Mine Almond Sago pudding. Nice as I like the taste of almond.

Shane, my very best friend. Known him since 7 years old and we have been in the same primary school and secondary school. A good guy too. His future girlfriend will be so lucky to have him as a boyfriend. >.<.


After eating for sometime, only I notice that the sago in my dessert is in heart shape. So creative of them.

Shane's dessert jelly are also in heart shape!

Trying to hold the heart. He says he wanted to give it to the girl he likes the most. Oh~ the girl is so lucky!

Sweet Hut Cafe.

Not bad dessert shop. If you like to have a bowl of creative and yet delicious dessert, can give it a try. I rate 4 stars for them. >.<.

~~~Happy Single Life~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment