Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day Special Edition

3 months since I last see them
It was during Chinese New Year
Coincidentally, I was given an off day on Mother's Day

So I decided to give my mum a surprise on that day
With the help of my siblings and my dad
I was able to surprise my mum

She was so happy to see me that tears rolled down her cheeks.
*sob sob*
Make me cried too

She likes to eat roasted duck and steam chicken
And she even say she wants to cook for Mother's Day dinner
How could I let her do so
So I asked my sister to book a table at Daorae and decided that we buy her a dinner.

 When they are not looking

 Still not looking yet

Finally

They are just so cute, aren't they

 With my bro

 3 crazy pig!!




Glad that I am able to spend this meaningful time with them
Only once in a year
But it would b meaningful for a lifetime
Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment