Thursday, July 27, 2017

The Future Is Yellow

25th July 2017
Today marks the day the official merging between Tigerair and Scoot
Its the day where Tigerair became history

2 years ago, I joined Tigerair.
Never though that today I will be taking off the stripes. 
It was a good 2 1/2 years in Tigerair.
All the bitter sweet will forever be in my memory.
We took of our stripes today and don on a new yellow coat.

It sadden me a bit when I saw the video where our first A320 is repaint.
I became teary-eyed when I saw them remove the striped.
I am glad that I was able to walk through the very final transition last night.

Was doing SIN-SZX-SIN yesterday.
We changed our name tag, SEP card (our flying license), lanyard and all our flying documents to Scoot's logo.

My last set of Tigerair crew was nice. 
We got a remote bay parking when we landed into Singapore last night.
Get to see the Tigerair aircraft in near for one last time. 
They will repaint all the Tigerair aircraft into Scoot's.

We came back to the briefing room, with Scoot logo on the wall. 
The Tigerair logo was actually taken down few days ago.
Was kinda regret as I have not taken a single picture there with the logo. 
But its okay as Tigerair will forever be in my heart. 

Let's travel back in time and see how much I have grow in Tigerair!

Contract Signing
The very first bonding with Tigerair

Grooming Class
A place where I learn to doll up
(I think I look much better now...XD)

Before and After
Of course I used beauty effect
Its a must!!
But you can still see the difference right!

First Aid Training
Cabin Crew don't just serve you coffee on board
We can save your lives

Trust us~~

Really~~

While waiting for our turn for Door Operation training
This was taken in STC
There is where we spend most of our training days

Smoke Drill
I still hate this now and every alternate years when I need to renew my license

Before we are "killed" by the smoke

Slides Jumping
This is the best!
I can do this over and over again

Certified plumber
Anyone wants to hire me??

Certified pilot too!

FAM Flight!

First day flying
First SNY
SIN-SGN-SIN
(ps: that's my booby...not tummy...still maintaining my weight here...)

This was taken at my very first rented condo in Pasir Ris
Was doing rehearsal for our graduation ceremony where we needs to come out with a performance.
At that time "The Cup Song" from Pitch Perfect was quite a hoo-haa so we decided to do a cup song on our own.  
Its the best memory that I had with my batchmates in Tigerair

There is a previous post about my Graduation Ceremony here

Now that we have take a look back into the past, its time to have a look how I spend my last few hours in Tigerair.

Was doing SIN-SZX-SIN
So lucky that I do not have to change my uniform on board
Where initially I thought I needed to
Got a very nice set of crew that I can spend my very last few hours in Tigerair

From left to right
Me, Angie, Ros and Liyana
I actually forgot about my tech crew's name >.<

We were hoping that we could get a busing spot when we landed into Singapore
And voila, we got it!
Last chance to get a good view of the stripes T.T

This was taken in the briefing room before we departed to flight
It was quite a chaos in the room as everyone is getting their new SEP card, staff ID and also new lanyard.

So that's it.
Will update on the new uniform soon!
Ciao~~











No comments:

Post a Comment