Friday, September 9, 2011

We Are Friends Now

After so long
its been 2 months
and 2 months has passed
so many things happened
eventhough sometimes
I still hope that all these have never happened
and we are still "Together Happily Ever After"

Know him since Form 1
hates him a lot
as he is a big bully
I am always his target
dont know why
and was glad that we are not in the same class during Form 2

Fate brought us back during Form 3
although not as close as Form 1
but he is not a bully anymore
did not pay much attention on him
as he is just another normal guy in my class
until I broke up with my ex during that year

Friends in class started comforting me
saying another good guy will be there waiting for me
they start giving me their number
saying that I could find them to chat if I am sad
I did sms a few of them one by one
but he is the only one that talks a lot with me
almost everyday, every minute, every moment
and none of us had realise that the love bud is growing within us
until one day I confess to him
and we are officially together
on the 11th of March 2005 (if I am not mistaken)

All of my first time were with him
cant forget all those happy moments we were together
our first valentine's he was late for date
first time taking sticker picture
because we are afraid of teacher seeing us sweet
we hold hands in the table's drawer
everyday after school he will walk me back home
all this was so sweet
but because I was so immature
thinking that he sticks to me too much
I started to lose my feelings towards him and we broke up
on the 11th of March 2006

Not remembering how long
we were back together again
maybe because I still loves him
but that time
we still broke up for a several times until Form 5
which I think that our relationship is steady enough
obstacles brough us further
I was chosen to go through national service
and we have to be apart for 3 months
and yes
we broke up once again

On the 28th of July 2008
we are back together again
and this time
I am very sure myself
on the person that I truly love
I regret that we have wasted so much time breaking up
so I loved him with all my heart
and I believe he love me with all his hearts too

The journey went up quite tough when we both we to college
I realised that he is the kind of people that cares for friends very much
and is willing to sacrifise me in order to have fun with his friends
quarrels started to fill our lives
and our heart are moving further from each other day by day
sweet moment could not be seen anymore often
but was replaced with arguments and quarrel
list on him going places with his friends keep on adding
but our list
are always the same old list
that keeps revolving around the same places

I know clearly that this relationship are near the egde
but because of my loves towards him
i rather suffer all this pain
just to keep him by my side
as I believe in our fate
that has brough us togther throughout this journey

But everything explodes just a week before our 6th year anniversary
the trip that I have eagerly waited
the day that I have long for a long time
vanished in just a blink of eyes
this guy that I have loved so much
broke up with me
as he say he has no more feelings towards me
no matter how hard I try
how sad I cried
he would never come back

People have been saying about how bad he treats me
how bad this how bad that
eventhough I hated him for some period
but my love for him
blinded me for every evil thing he did
friends told me to moved on
I am moving on
but still loving him
so much so much

3rd of September 2011
he say sorry to me
for doing something wrong
and requested to be my best friend
only God knows how happy I was at that time
and today
8th of September 2011
he called me for the first time
after we broke up

I admit
I still love him
and sometimes
I wish we will be together again
but I think this wish is quite hard to achieve
for the moment now
I just hope that we both can change to be a better person
so that when we are back together again for the next time (if la)
there will be no more break up
and we can be very very good friends
each time I saw him posting up pictures with his
how I wish that the people inside the picture would be me

Just want to let you know
eventhough we are not couple now
but there is no wrong loving a person
I know I should move on
but no one can stop a person from loving a person
I love you
for the time being
not knowing when this love will end
hope you are happy
with your life and do take care

No comments:

Post a Comment