Sunday, September 11, 2011

First FHE (Family Home Evening) at my house

Since I am the member of the LDS Church, this is the first time they are having activities at my house. Because our single adults president, Miss Adeline says its so hard to date me for activities, so she plan to have the FHE meeting at my house, then I will have no excuses to be absent. And I am also very proud that I am able to invite 2 of my working-mates, Sharon and Mun Hao to come over to my house and join.

The group picture we took while waiting for the others to arrived. From left: Mun Hao, Sharon, Daddy, Elder Maughn and Elder Reeves

Playing cards while waiting for the others.

Silly own portrait.>.<.


Mun Hao


Sharon

Finally everyone arrived. Dinner time!!!

Elder Maughn, the one always eating.

Our president, Miss Adeline. Already planning for upcoming activity.

Nicholas and Jowie

After dinner, we have a short teaching by Nicholas. Then we proceed to games.

Games time.


Elder Reeves was asked to act like some kind of animal but I have forgotten what is it. But he is quite funny.>.<.

Daddy and Mummy

They are playing the game too. If I am not mistaken, Daddy ask Mummy to guess his action.

Group picture before everyone leaves.

All of us have fun on that day. Hope to have more time with you guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment