Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hippo & Monkey Surprise @ Tmn Pertanian

This is the first year I'm celebrating Bii's birthday as a girlfriend.
Haha...to make this first birthday celebration memorable...I decided to do something special...
Since he had a bunch of good friends...so I decided to team up with them...

They had planned to go to Taman Pertanian at Shah Alam for some outdoor activities...and they even went for Skytrex...*envy to the max*...
I wanted to go to this place for don't know how long but there is always no chance for me...
Same goes to this time as I have to work on a Saturday...
Even though a bit sad...but yet this makes a perfect plan for me to surprise him and also Kee Ping, another friend of him that is one day older than him...so coincidence...

After work, I rush there straight...coz the park is closing at 4.30pm...and travelling by public transport...is such a hassle...and I still have to pick up their birthday cake at PJ...one North one East...at that time...I really wish I have a car...T.T

But luckily...I still make it on time...and give the Baby Hippo a great surprise...mission accomplished!!!!

 
Minion Birthday Cake...haha...to be honest...this cake definitely don't worth the price...its nice...but to me...it not worth...but anyway...once a year...won't be that bad la, right?
 
 
On the KTM to Batu Tiga...searched sooooo long on Google on how to get to Taman Pertanian by public transport and in the shortest time coz I scared that I couldn't make it on time.
 
 
Reach there on a very good timing. They just finished venturing Skytrex and starting to prepare for BBQ. I have to say...you guys are really awesome...coz this is so far the by successful surprise I had seen...I brought the cake with Janice (Kee Ping's gf) right up to Bii's place and he STILL don't know I'm there. I was actually standing right behind him. His friends really did a good job in catching his attention, FULL ATTENTION!!!
 
 


Happy Birthday my baby Hippo...hurm...why Hippo...coz his fren say his mouth is big like hippo...so they gave him this nickname...hahaha...cute name though...and Monkey is actually Kee Ping...
 
 
Hey honey, great that you like this "birthday present". Not very expensive but it definitely comes from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for always being there for me. Great to have you around. Love ya much...
 
 
 
As I mentioned earlier, the park closed at 4.30pm...so we couldn't make it for BBQ. And they decided to go Wei Ching house to continue the fun instead. So started packing and went straight to her house and had our belated brunch or early dinner there.
 

Semangat punya Kuen Wei, grilling the not-so-cook chicken wing that was grilled by Tsung Weng earlier on.
 
 
 
Phui Yee, busy grilling the marshmallow and Janice, busy eating.  


 


Still busy eating...hahaha...
 
As I had to left earlier to go home and had dinner with Daddy who is often at home, so I didn't stay long. But I do enjoy the day with them. How I wished I had friends like this...that is still sticking together since secondary until now and remain the strong friendship in everyone...*envy to the max*
 
 
 Me & Janice (Kee Ping's gf)


With Kuen Wei
 

Yi Jin...got a bit 阳光 feel...XD

Tsung Weng...funny guy too...

Phui Yee...cute girl...like her smile very very much...

Kee Ping...another birthday boy...Happy Birthday!!!

Wei Ching...the organizer of this time event...not bad...no bongkar...hahaha...
 

with Leon

Sorry Cheah Soon, blur liao...XD

Eu Jin...I say he got Korean guy look...XD

with Jedediah...I told Bii that he look cute and he give me this reaction...
 
 
Seriously...I don't know what is with this reaction...hahaha...maybe he is jealous coz I praise other guy instead of him...haiya Bii...your birthday ma...generous a bit lo...XD...for me...you are still the best...XD
 
 

Birthday boy with his present from the others. Cute version Captain America t-shirt
 
 
Really had a wonderful time with them...thanks for helping me to complete my mission. In one's life, friends are always plays a role. They either make u smile all day, or  make you cry all day. Is good to have a bunch of friend that would never leaves you when things happen. Even though far apart from each other, they will always be in the heart of each other. So, do treasure your friend, the one that make their effort to put a smile on your face when you are feeling down. Stay for FRIENDSHIP.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment