Sunday, September 15, 2013

Its been 6 months!!!

Some of you might be wondering, what is it so good to boost about when its only 6 months.
Well, honestly, I didn't think that we would go that far.
6 months, for me, it's not log, but not short neither.
We started from strangers, to colleague, to friends from the same gang, upgraded to bestie and then lastly, the one person that you can't afford to lose in life.

Knew him since 2 years back, as one of the colleague aka working mates from the same part-time company.
Found out that he is quite noob, and good to bully so decided to get him into the same event crew during one of the event.
Since then after exchanging phone numbers and whatapps, our relationship started to upgraded to best friend or I can say a bro-and-sis relationship.
And then, amazing things happen when we both are actually have feelings for each other.

I know I can stop boosting about him.
He is really one of the miracle things that happen in my life.
He counted how long and how far we have been through every month.
And today, 6 months, like finally. We have made it this far.
Even though just recover from sick, yet he still insists to take me out. To spend a day with me.

First picture taken on the day. And to me, we really do look alike a little. Don't you think so?? XD







Silly things we did together. Feel blessed deep down my heart.

Thank Honey for the day. Happy 6 Months and Love You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment