Saturday, August 30, 2014

Michael's 21st

I think I have been very very slow in updating my blog.
Just started class at Inter-excel Advisory 3 weeks ago, have been very very busy with 3 to 4 days class a week.

Just recently, the boyfie just turn 21, yeah!!!!
Its kinda good thing for me cause this means he is now a legal adult. 
I'm no longer dating a boy. HE IS NOW A MAN!!! 

His bunch of good friends really gave him a memorable 21st. 
If you have been on the Facebook recently, you will be able to see lots and lots of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

They had a little surprise attack for him at Genting cause we were also doing a farewell for Ccwhy.
He is a Youtuber, likes to make videos and makes people laugh.
Will be persuading his dreams as a producer in Taiwan for 4 years.
So...might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone! 
** Follow his Facebook page and explore his talent and passion for video taking**

Now only I realize his face looks like Edward Cullen.
He is very scared of cold. 
And doing the Ice Bucket Challenge in Genting, definitely a NO NO for him.
Got really pissed off when he was thrown with the bucket of ice water.
But no choice, it's your birthday bii!!!

Sooner, he has his smiley face again!!!!
Navi Hoodie!!!
No idea how good or how cool is the team, but he is definitely in love with it. 
He says he is not gonna wear it, just hang there. 

All evil face!! Hahaha. 

2nd round celebration was with his parents. 
Due to misunderstanding, BKB got another cake for his birthday when I had already order one which I though can be used on the same time. 
Since it is a cake for more than 2 person definitely, so I asked her parents if they want to cut cake together. 

Ta-da!!! 
It's his favourite Marvel cake.
The Hulk base with Capt America figurine. 

At first I thought of buying him a set of the Marvels figurine, but due to time constrain, I'm not able to buy the others. *boo hoo hoo~~*
But whatever la, I still got him a present. 
And there is actually another one, which is more valuable and money couldn't buy it. 
That would be a secret then. 

Picture with the family.
Happy to see everyone's smiley face. 
Will work harder on planning next time. 
Sorry Uncle, for being late!! 



The figurine I've got for him.
Lucky me he likes it as well.
As he had got better present from his others friends. T.T

Now...is some "we-time" for his birthday.
He wanted to have sirlion steak for his big day
And Google results show me that Outback Steakhouse serves the best sirlion in town! 
 Not sure if is it because of Groupon as they had put on their promo there. 
Anyway, it was really worth a try. 
The sirlion there was really really nice and the environment was romantic too. 

See his happy face!!

Got the waiter there to take a picture for us.
Seldom ask other to take our picture, so it looks really weird. 
In the end, got ourselves a selfie!!!
Happy Birthday Baby~~
May your wish come true and don't forget to love me more!!
I will definitely love you more too!! 
Hope you enjoy your 21st!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment