Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 21st Amy

I guess I have been updating my blog very very slow.
Schedule was tight, I was tired, and of course lazy.
Sorry for that.

Amy, my cousin's birthday falls on the 1st of January.
She automatically got off on her birthday with everyone celebrating for her.
How great was that.
Since it is her 21st this year, my aunt invited the relatives over for a simple dinner.

What a pretty little ballerina.
Yeah, you hear me right.
She is a ballerina.

Mike got invited for the dinner too!
This would be the second time he had dinner with almost all my relatives.
He was kind of nervous at first, but was more comfortable after that. 

Pretty Aunt Nancy with Mummy.
She is already in her 50s, but to be honest she doesn't look like she is. 

Groufie with the cousins, Lisa and the birthday girl. 


 Kudos to the wonderful backdrop.
Forget who is the designer.

My cute Daddy with the birthday girl.

 Sorry, I don't know what happen to me in the picture.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Amy.
Wish you have a wonderful one. Love ya.



No comments:

Post a Comment