Thursday, December 31, 2015

365 of 365

People always says
If you did not get something that you should have
God will give you something better in return

The Company was good enough to give me a rest day on the 31st
Despite the working Christmas I had

I've got a 2 days off
And its been a month since I last seen Mike
And this year his mum invites me over for a new year eve dinner

They just moved to a new house
So its a new year eve dinner + housewarming dinner
His mum prepared steamboat, which is my favourite
I had always liked steamboat, but not for Mike

Wefie after dinner
From left to right
Mike, Me, his dad, his mum and his sister, Michelle




We cleared almost everything for the night
I was so full that I feel like I'm binge eating throughout the dinner
His mum was understanding enough that she keep feeding me
Saying that I might not have enough food to eat in Singapore

Anyway
Its the last day of the year peeps

Wish you a wonderful day in 2016 and may this year beings you more happiness and joy than the year before

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment