Saturday, October 6, 2012

Uncle Jang

Heard of so many people talking about this Uncle Jang Korean Food restaurant but yet have the chance to try. Previously wanted to try it out with one of my Singapore friend but missed it out. So I took this chance to try with this two guys.


First guy...Peng Chung. Seriously...I love his smile. Like a shiny boy as he always does.



And the second guy here...Peter...hurm...seldom have dinner or lunch with him. Haha..


The history of Dak Galbi and also how we could enjoy it to the max. 


The pan they have at every table. The food served is cooked right in front of you. Like the food but not the environment. Its to stuffy and does not look really clean. 


See the crowd??!! 


Thats the main reason why it is so stuffy!!! Plus the windows there are closed!! Hope they improved it. 


Here it goes!! The food for 3. They contain mushroom, meat, vege and also Udon inside. We also added on some rice at the end. The Kimchi there is refillable. Thats the interesting part as I like Kiimchi and so do the 2 guys.


Their culinary set. I like the spoon very much...long and slim..but the chopsticks was too heavy for me as I am not good in holding chopsticks..>.<..



No comments:

Post a Comment