Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dinner at usual place with different people

The last time I saw her was about 3 to 4 months ago I think. Previously she was the best trainer in the office I like the most. Her training was even though short but attracting. This means she use shorter time to send out the messages to us. 

Just when I was just about to get used to the environment in the office as a part time trainer or aka assistant trainer, she went for a very very long holiday and left me with another evil trainer which is the one most reason I quit the job in the end. 

But we have a chance today to meet. And yes, only the two of us!!! We were sent to Reckitt Benkiser office to meet Gaviscon client for a tele-conference. 



We are the sisters!!!! Haha...we both have the almost same name. Lim Win Nie & Lim Michelle. Get what I mean...


Acting cute...haha...love her attitude...just the same like mine..



Both of us crave for Japanese food...so I bought her to Hokkaido...the restaurant which my college peeps always go. The Japanese food there was superb n affordable!! 
My set of Kaki Don aka Deep Fried Oyster with rice.


Some sushis!!!!



Michelle's Udon. Forget the name actually. Haha..


Taking picture of the food. Just like me.!!!! >.<...


Michelle's favourite, Chicken Gyoja. Not sure if I spelled it correctly.


Some maki that we ordered. The one on the left is ordered by me, Fermented beans maki, not nice at all!!!!


Food for two!!! So much rite...cant believe we manage to finish all!!!


Michelle with the food. She finished all!!!! Haha..

Had a fun gather and catch up with her. Really nice talking with her. Will catch up again!!! <3 ...="..." p="p">




No comments:

Post a Comment