Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pulau Ketam One Day Trip

My sweet potato say why I always update my blog using Chinese...he can't even read them...so today...I decided to update my blog using English...><

I think this is probably the first time I went on a day trip with him. In the end, this was suppose to be my OWN trip...ALONE!! But anyway, thanks for accompanying me...

Took KTM from KL Sentral to Batu Tiga station to meet up with him...and he was late...have to wait for another train to Pelabuhan Klang. I have to admit...this cute guy really knows how to make me laugh when he did something wrong...hurm...cannot get angry with him for too long...-.-...

We reach the jetty at Pelabuhan Klang at about 11am...and got on time to board the air-conditioner ferry to Pulau Ketam. While waiting for the ferry to start off...hahaha...time to cam-whore abit...XD...likes how he always willing to cooperate with me when taking pictures and making funny faces.

 
--This was taken while on the way to the ferry--
 

 



 
--The guys that likes to make funny faces, just to make me smile--


 
--Me fail in acting cool...turn out it look so stupid...XD...--
 
 
We reach Pulau Ketam at about 12pm...near to lunch time. I was hungry and rushing him to bring me to the restaurant for seafood lunch!!! My favourite, of course~~
 
 
No pictures of food available as both of us are not so fancy in taking pictures of food...XD...But you guys might wanna see this cute faces slowly enjoying the delicious finger-licking good Butter Crab.
 
 


 
--See...told you he in enjoying...XD...--
 
 
If anyone of you were to go Pulau Ketam for trip and would like to try their seafood there, I would highly recommend you to this restaurant. We found it on Google and it has the highest rate. Named Reataurant Kim Hoe.
 
 
After lunch, we went to rent 2 bicycle to cycle around Pulau Ketam. As the weather was super hot, I got sun burn on both my arms...T.T...But we really enjoy the scenery there. So peace and quiet.
 
 

 
--Not much picture taken for the scenery too, as we were both busy cycling...and most of the time I'm the photographer...--
 
 
After cycling around the island for like almost 1 hour, I got tired. Maybe because of the hot weather, my usual stamina can actually last longer...XD...we got down for a drink at some stalls nearby.
 
 
 
--This was taken before the ride--

 
--During the ride--

 
--And after the ride, super tired and HOT!!!!--
 
 
After walking around the town for like another hour, buying what is best there, we headed back to the ferry that would take us back to Klang. Both of us doze off in the ferry and we reach Pelabuhan Klang by evening.
 
 
Had a wonderful time with him and I have to say that I really enjoy being around him. We have been together for 4 months and things went well. Likes it when he always try his very best to put that smile on my face and his effort in making my day wonderful. Thank you for being there for me. You are the best gift I've ever got. Love you, honey~~



No comments:

Post a Comment