Monday, July 15, 2013

See Beneath Your Beautiful


"Bii~~I got new song for you leh...faster go listen..."

He really loves to sing to me. Any kind of song, but I just like to hear his voice.
Yesterday, after downloading this song, I never really listen to it.

Went to office today, put on my earphone, and started to listen to this song.
After few times of listening, found out that the lyrics were so familiar.

Last week, we argued the most after 4 months being together.
My confidence level just went down so suddenly.
That I started to suspect him.
What do I suspect?
Haha...just what normal girlfriend would suspect his boyfriend.

Honestly, I did not imagine we could go on that far. Even though its just 4 months.
But for me, its far from what I expect.
Haha, I really have low confident level into relationship.

But this song really speaks through me, and him as well.
He has been eagerly waiting for me to take down the high wall that I have build so strong just to protect myself from getting hurt again.
But I can say that he is already climbing halfway through.
Or maybe the wall has been gotten down lower for him.
I'm not sure, but certainly he did manage to recover my scars and build up my confidence level.
Even though its not strong, but I guess, it is building up, for him I think.

I can't stop saying thank you to him.
Thanks for being there for me.
Thanks for every little things you did.
Thanks for all the time that you had given me.
Thanks for tolerating, loving and also acceptance.
Hope to have more of this monthiversary with you.

Happy 4 months my little potato~~Love u~~



No comments:

Post a Comment