Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Dinner at Home~~

As usual, my family will have a Christmas dinner every year. Not only the celebration at church, we also have our own celebration at home. A few days before, mummy and daddy had already bought all the ingredients needed for the dinner tonight.

The layout. We wanted to have the atmosphere of the high class restaurant. So candle and champaign is a must.>.<.

Yeah!! Salmon with pasta. My favourite.

Champaign and clam chowder.


Homemade salad.

The full set meal!! Yummy~~

Candle-light dinner.

After dinner, we exchange present. Look what I got. A pillow. Because I always complain of neck pain result from the uncomfortable pillow I got, so daddy got me a pillow. Thank you!!

Present from mummy. Nice bag. >.<.

T-shirt fro sisters.

Had a wonderful Christmas this year. Without partner and friends. But I have my beloved family. I will always love all of you because you all are the only one that knows me the best. I love all of you!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment