Friday, December 23, 2011

My First Christmas at Church

Previous years, me and my family will buy present for each others, my mum will cook dinner at home then we will eat together as a family. But this year is different cause we are Christian already. We went for a celebration at the church.

The Christmas tree. Nicely decorated.



Nicholas is going for his mission at Singapore on the 26th for 2 years. So the Single Adults sing him a song and just to tackle him before we will see again after 2 years. Good Luck Nicholas!

My sweet sweet Mummy and Daddy

The young talented little Lyvia. She has a nice vioce.

Three junior playing the violin - "I Am A Child Of God"

Performance by the Young Men - a short drama

Funny sketch.>.<.

Brother Roger singing.

Joseph's performance

Singing by the juniors

Then is Brother Teh. Piano + Singing a song by Beatles.

Elder Reeves and Elder Maughn performance. A funny one. >.<.

The Relief Society have a performance too. But I am a part of it, so didn't have the chance to take picture. Then is the performance by all the brothers.

Another talented singer - Rachel.

Sister Jennifer's sister, singing Rihanna - Take A Bow.

The Santa Clause!!!

Jared, acting as a 3 years old child begging for present from Santa!

Me and leng lui Adeline.

Mummy, Santa (daddy) and Gigi

Me and Mummy

Me and Kelly.

Me and Santa. Thanks for the present!!

A family picture with the Elders.

Party time!! Rockz the dance floor!!

This is the most amazing Christmas party I had. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment