Friday, July 27, 2012

Random Shopping with Besties

I finally get to have a day off from my work. I have been working so hard since last 2 or 3 months I think. Reason being?? I want to earn more money lo. >.<. Since I am still young and I have the energy, why not?? Haha. It was a Friday, but I need to wake up early to bring my Grandma to the hospital for her regular checkup. Hurm...something meaningful though. Then on the way home, got a call from one of my buddy to go shopping at MidValley. 

At first I promise another group of not so close friends to go sing-k. But since I have not been to MidValley quite some time, so the evil me decided to FFK my not that close friends and go MidValley with a close friend indeed. So mean!!! >.<.

We went out at around 12.45pm.



And this picture was taken at 1.30pm.Crazy jam. Just from my house to MidValley take us almost an hour when it is only a less than 30 minutes journey. >.<.


Peng Chung say, when face with this kind of situation, the only thing we can do is take picture. Hehe, this was taken when Peng Chung ask me to snap a few picture to see which angle of mine look nicer when taking picture.>.<.


Meet up with Kok Hou at MidValley. Then 3 of us go for lunch at Manhattan Fish Market. Didnt get to take picture cause was too busy enjoying the food. >.<.


Pay visit to the belated Mickey World. Nothing special for me. Haha. Sorry Mickey fans.>.<.




Peng Chung he only likes the Mickey wearing the witch custom then singing on the hill waving his magic wands.>.<.



Peng Chung wants this to be in his room as wallpaper. 


After that when we was walking around, I saw this selling at one of the stall. Winnie The Pooh instant film camera. Sorry if I named it wrongly, didnt know the exact name actually. But the price was too high, didnt buy one even though I wanted to get myself a camera. Saving money for my September Singapore trip. Whee!!!  


Then we went for dessert at this shop. Named after a famous Hong Kong drama. 


Student gets to get 10% off. But we totally forget about this when paying. T.T. So, didn't get the discount after all. 


Picture with Peng Chung, as a prove I went shopping with him. >.<.


The cutlery sets taken by him. =.=".


Picture with Kok Hou. I look so tan beside him. T.T..


Peng Chung's Mango Sago. An ok for me.


Black Sesame Glutinous Ball. Also an ok for me. Kok Hou says can be better wor. >.<.


My Almond Ice. Thumbs up. Haha. Feel like mine is the best.>.<.


Kok Hou Black Sesame Ice. Rarely can find guy like black sesame. Haha.

Had a catch up day with them. Hope our friendship can last long. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment