Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Awakening

Yeah!!! It's finally the start of the semester and I love my timetable so much. Haha!! Since today os the first day of the class, so me not being lazy when to class on time. I have reached college at 10am where the class is at 11am.

So happy to meet my classmates back, especially Jeffrey, Ivy, Cheerie, Celine, Jessly and lots more. And this year is my final year. So happy that I will be graduating next year!! Ready to step into the society!!

After class, we went for lunch at our usual place, Padang Kota Corner. Reason is because the food there is affordable and have lots of choices. Plus it is also delicious. After lunch, Vijay suggested we go for movie at The Curve since we have not gathered together for quite some time.

After reaching the cinema, we guys decided to watch this movie called
"The Awakening"

This is a story about a lady who believes more in science rather than supernatural like ghost or spirits. Therefore she used many materials and technique to prove that there is no ghost in the world.

But in the end, she have to believe that what she saw are all ghost and could not be explained by science.

Not a very good and also bad movie for me. I gave 70/100. Maybe you guys should go and have a sneak yourself if you like horror movie. >.<. Got frightened quite some times actually.

After the movie that last for less than 2 hours, we hang around at the entrance of The Curve, not knowing what to do. So is picture time!!! Like this picture so much, taken by Cherrie.>.<.

This was taken by Vijay.


Since I live the furthest, so I have to "chao" first despite of the jam. So a self potrait as usual before I leave. >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment