Sunday, January 1, 2012

How did I spend my 1.1.2012.

Happy New Year!! Its the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012!!! So happy on this particular day with the companian of my beloved family and also my working mates. We are this group of people that choose to work on a public holiday as well as this special day. But nevermind, we still have each other as companian. We work hard for our living and we are INDEPENDANT!!!
As it is a holiday, so most of us do not have that mood to work that hard. But we still work.


Nelly saw this little green dinosour on the aisle while working. She said it match so much with her product, Milo Sejuk. So we named it the new ambassador of Milo sejuk!!! >.<.

Ta-da!! The "new" advertisement.>.<.

As suggested by those pretty aunty, they wanto have something good on this special as a gift for ourself for working so hard. So we went for break at Paparich Puteri. Then we ask Shane who is working at Puteri to join us as he is so lonely, not as happening as us b.a in Tesco.>.<.

All the pretty aunty.>.<.

The 3 handsome guys. And the only guys of the day.

Group picture, wihtout me. T.T.

Haha, my turn to have my own portrait in this album.>.<

Look so young here.>.<. Shhh~~


Shorty!!! Haha...like this picture so much.>.<.

I thought that I wouldn't have chance to enjoy my first day of the year. But you guys had made this come true. Even though is just something simple, but still worth to remember. Now I learnt that friends cannot be judge from how long you have known each other and also how close you have been before, but the moment that we have and how each other make effort to treasure it. This is call F.R.I.E.N.D.S!

From now on, I will treasure every moment that I am going to have with the people around me because its the time that makes our memory worth remembering.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment