Monday, January 2, 2012

Tenji2 Family Dinner

It's been a while since we family have the chance to have dinner together. Sometimes my sister is not here, cause she nursing student have to go for training at the hospital. Sometimes my dad will not be home on time due to the heavy workload. Sometimes me or mummy have to teach.
So to celebrate mummy's belated birthday, we decided to went to Tenji2 for Japanese Buffet!!! At first we planned to go for Jogoya as we have already been to Tenji2 before. But because the much is much more expansive compared to the other japanese buffet, so at last we decided to go for Tenji2 as the foos there is fresher and affordable.


Here goes the food. All you can eat!!!

My sweet Daddy and Mummy. Envy~~ >.<...

We siblings!!

Me and my little brother, Ken.

Me and my sister, Gigi.




We all have a good time that day as a family and bring a full stomach home. We always enjoy our time as a family together. We eat together, then after that drink and joke. This is what we always do whenever we have a chance. So do treasure your family because you only have ONE family in your lifetime.

~F.A.M.I.L.Y~


No comments:

Post a Comment