Friday, January 20, 2012

Last Day of Work at Hero Shah Alam

Hrrmm...you must be wondering. Why am I posting this even though I have been working at a lot of places and a lot of times. Its because I have never worked such "lousy" place before!!! Last time I used to feel eager on going to work. But when I worked here, my mindset would be like: "Working again???!!!"

But after 3 weeks of torture, today is the end!!! Is so happy for me and my partner, Shane.

Haha, Chinese New Year costume for Tropicana Twister with ang pao!!!

This fellow was forced by me to hold my red ang pao too.>.<.

Group picture.!!>.<.

For the last few weeks, both of us doesnt even have a proper lunch during break. We either have to bear with the lousy food at the mamak beside the supermarket or have to pay toll to went back Puchong to have a proper lunch. 

But yesterdat, after loiterring around for about half an hour, we managed to find a Chinese Restaurant that can fill our stomach with better food plus reasonable price. 

Today after lunch, we were sitting there reading newspaper when I spotted this!!!
My Idol on the newspaper!!! I know its normal but I was just too overjoyed!!!
It is the news about his new movie - Viral Factor.  

This movie was shoot at the heart of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur with Hong Kong artist, Nicholas Tse


Jay Chou, you are always my idol.!!! Love you!!!

Then after break we drove back to our workplace again. But we were lazy to get down, to started working in a shopping mall with staff that is more than the customers.
So I started to "promote" his car by taking pictures...>.<..


Non-stop showing off his muscles...=.="... No eye see...>.<...

Angry bird with cars. Weird combination.>.<.

Wet look. Cause we off the engine to save petrol. Then we became roasted pigs...>.<...

Back to the hypermarket. Camwhore again!!!


Shane saw this ladder behind his booth. Dint succes in exploring it yesterday, so didnt give up trying today. And~~succeed!!!

Part-time worker for Hero...>.<...

The day end at last. Feels happy cause Chinese New Year is coming and we dont have to go back and work there anymore. But quite sad that we wont know if we still have chance to work together in the future.
But I will still keep all this as memories.

~~Happy Chinese New Year~~

No comments:

Post a Comment