Monday, January 16, 2012

Early Birthday celebration with dear Apple

Its so happy to have someone to celebrate with you on your birthday every year. And all this make things more happening when it is someone you treasure. As posted in the earlier post, my birthday is just around the corner and my bestie, Apple had already started dating me since last week. At first it was supposed to be on my birthday eve, but Apple had annual dinner on that night so we make it a day earlier. We went to a Japanese restaurant, Kiku Zakura at IOI Mall Puchong.

Here she goes, the leng lui Apple. She is always so sweet.


Friendship picture. A must!!! >.<.

The food there. Not bad.


Tada!!! my birthday jelly for the day. My favourite - Winnie The Pooh!!! Cute!!!

Another present from Apple's boyfriend. Thanks Koon Sei for bringing the jelly and present.>.<.

Me and Apple's boyfriend, Koon Sei.

Happy Birthday to me~~~
Hope my wish come true...>.<..

No comments:

Post a Comment