Saturday, November 19, 2011

Albert Convocation!!

Finally is Albert Convocation!! I have been waiting for this for quite some times. This guy was about to give up his studies, but me and my mum was able to hold him back and persuade him to continue his study. This guy is the second most important people after my family. Albert, keep up the good work!!

My mum allow me to drive to my former college (TAR College) on that day. And I also fetch Lai Kuan, Albert's girlfriend and also Yun Chieh. Poor boy, only 3 of us attend his convo on that day besides his family members. We reach there quite early. So while waiting for him, we toke some pictures.

Lai Kuan and Yun Chieh. Look like twin sisters. They are also good friends too. >.<.

Me and Yun Chieh.

Me and Lai Kuan. The flowers are for Albert. Nice right??



Everyone take turns to pose with the handmade flower.


Finally the main character is out.

The two sweeties.


The best brother and sister. >.<


The graduation guy.

Group picture. A bit blur cause its not taken by us, the professional photographer. >.<

The driver of the day!

Another group picture. So jam on that day!
 Went for lunch later that at Bandar Puteri.


Noisy couple. >.<

Self portrait. >.<.

Special made pau with fillings inside. Not bad. Is called "chicken nest pao" (read it in cantonese).
After lunch, we went Giant Bandar Kinrara to visit my sister, Gigi as requested by Lai Kuan and Yun Chieh.

Last of all, congratulations to Albert for graduating at last. All the best in the society ya. Good luck.>.<


No comments:

Post a Comment