Monday, November 21, 2011

Lai Kuan Surprise Birthday Attack!

It's Lai Kuan birthday!! November is a pk month for me cause most of my friends' birthday falls on November. But I only celebrate with those who I think worth celebrating and fun of course. Lai Kuan birthday attack was planned by Albert, and because of some "accident", we have to postpone it a few hours late. But I am glad that we are still able to make it at Wings Cafe, Bandar Puteri. Albert suggested it too because there will be live band, so that he can sing to her. So romantic. I wish by future boyfriend can did that too. >.<

Shane and Weng Sang

Gigi.

Here comes the couple. Sorry for the "darkness". Ciplak phone. Anyone wants to sponsor me IPhone 4.??? >.<

~~Muackz~~


Yun Chieh and Gigi

Edward and Peter. We actually didnt count Peter in but we met him there coincidently with his family. So we asked him over for a picture. He is so lucky to be in the picture. >.<


The girls.


Couple picture.

The birthday cake, forget the name.

Lai Kuan with Shane and Weng Sang

Lai Kuan with Edward.


Me with Lai Kuan and my present.

Sorry Lai Lai, bought the wrong color, cause it has been a long time. Should be happy that I still remember it even though it is in a different colour.

Happy Birthday Lai Kuan. All the best for your future ya. Happy and sweet sweet always. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment