Thursday, November 3, 2011

Should I go or not??

It has been a while after I become single
And because I have been in a relationship for 6 years and now suddenly single
Its been quite tough for me
First is because I dont have much close friends
Second is because I am busy working to earn more money
Thats why all my friends call me "work freak"
Because I non-stop working

So for now
I have been spotting for my Mr Right from time to time
Doesnt want to waste my time anymore
So I always spot on the good guy that I have met
Hahahaha
So weird isnt it
You all must be saying that I am not loyal
But I am not
I am loyal to the one that really worth my loyalty
Not for those that does not know how to appreciate your love
So dont see it wrong...>.<...

As I said earlier
I have been working all the time
Besides college
The next is working
And there is this guy that I met during work
Not to mention his name here
Was a really cute guy
One year older than me
And his birthday is coming soon

I am not sure if I admire him or what
Maybe is because we often met during work
People say feelings built up when you meet always/everyday
Both of us always have many things to talk about
Laughing and talking crap all day long
Love his attitudes and his smile the most
Look like a kid when he smile...>.<...

Both of us are single
But I just have no idea what I should do
Tell him I like him straight??
Or wait until I know he also likes me??
I am scare that I will scared him
And then there will be no moe friend
I just want to find a good guy
A good guy to be my boyfriend
Someone that love me and takes good care of me
And the most important thing is
I dont want to celebrate Valentine's alone next year...T.T...

Haiz...
Now I still have two more week to work with him
And I hope that this two week will have something good happen
Or maybe just let me know if I should go for him a not...>.<...
Suddenly I feel myself so cheap
But this is what happen when a girl is desperate for a guy's love
And most importantly is I have not experienced it for not only 3 months
But still a lot even before breaking up
So dont blame me if I am desperate
Because all this is basic needs...>.<...
The needs of love and belongingness from Maslow...
And tell me what I should give him for his birthday...I really have no idea...

p/s: Capricorns are easy-to-let-go people...I know 3 months to let go a person you have love for so many years are kinda unbelieveable...but just to let you know...Capricorns only keep those they think are worth keeping...for those who does not appreciate...they will throw it...>.<...

No comments:

Post a Comment